Terms and Conditions and Copyright
All content on this website, including but not limited to logos, graphics, artwork, animations, fonts, wallpapers, pdfs, downloadable files, html code, css code, asp code, flash code and any other files are the property of Fluid Creativity, unless owned by a third party, and are protected by international copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws.
All content on this website, including but not limited to logos, graphics, artwork, animations, fonts, wallpapers, pdfs, downloadable files, html code, css code, asp code, flash code and any other files may not be used by any other website or in any publication without written permission from Fluid Creativity.
General Use Policy
- By accessing and viewing this website you agree to be bound by the terms & conditions laid out on this page.
- Fluid Creativity cannot be held responsible for any virus that may be passed on to any computer from the web server, downloadable content, or by email.
- We reserve the right to make changes to this website and it’s content at any time and without advance notice.
- This website contains links to external websites that we have neither power nor control over. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be liable in anyway to issues arising from view these websites.
- We have made every effort to make this website accessible, please go to our accessibility page for more information on our accessibility policy. Please contact us if you would like to discuss any aspect of this sites accessibility.
- All downloadable content is the property of Fluid Creativity. All downloadable content is free to be distributed and used on a non-commercial basis. Content must be distributed in its original form and Fluid Creativity must be credited. Commercial use, inclusion in a commercial distribution or charging for access to downloadable content created by Fluid Creativity is prohibited unless written confirmation has been granted.
- Fluid Creativity (www.fluidcreativity.co.uk) is a business based in Manchester, England, and is therefore governed by English law. This is still applicable for anybody who can view the website in any other country, and/or has contact with Fluid Creativity by any other means of communication such as electronic mail, fax or post, without necessarily having viewed the website (www.fluidcreativity.co.uk).