Back to Fluid Thinking
We’re recruiting: HTML5 Front-End Developer
We’re on the hunt for a front-end developer with considerable experience in HTML5/Canvas on a freelance or short-term contract basis, based at our studios in Hyde near Manchester.
• Strong experience creating interactive web applications and interfaces using HTML5 and appropriate technologies including CSS3, Canvas, Offline Storage, SVG, Audio/Video media
• Strong working knowledge of Photoshop; able to slice up concepts provided by the creative team in PSD format.
• Experience in developing accessible solutions.
• In depth knowledge of creating maintainable, scalable and cross-browser layouts supporting all major browsers (IE6-9, Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Opera).
• Ability to work in a team environment, you will be required to work well with the existing development / creative teams.
• Familiar with source control principles and comfortable with Subversion.
We’re looking for somebody who has at least 3+ years of experience within the industry with at least some of it working in an agency environment. We will require example work that showcases your skills with HTML5/Canvas.
Fluid are always open to new ideas, new people, new talents and new concepts, so if you’ve got ideas and want a job where you can have a real impact, you’ve come to the right place.
To apply please send a covering letter and CV detailing experience and sample code/websites that demonstrate your skill set to [email protected].
Strictly NO agencies
Fluid Creativity do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies
Web development applicants MUST be eligible to live and work in the UK and may be required to attend an interview based in Manchester, UK.