Back to Fluid Thinking
WE WANT YOU! If you're a Senior Developer that is…
Here at Fluid we’re looking to expand our award winning web development team with the addition of a Senior Developer. But we’re after just the right person to fill the role so if you can answer yes to these questions, then you could well be the person we want:
- Are you an ambitious, passionate, honest and energetic team player with a strong work ethic?
- Do you possess a love for all things digital?
- Can you have a laugh AND work hard?
- Do you have the ability to manage your own time and communicate efficiently?
- Are you waiting – and wanting – to share your knowledge?
- Do you think deadline and budgets are a vital, necessary evil?
- Do you want to see your work recognised with awards?
For our part, we’re offering an excellent working environment in which teamwork plays a massive part. That’s why you’re going to possess excellent communication skills and the ability to form solid relationships with clients and colleagues alike. You’ll also be quite happy to ‘muck in’ when needed and without needing to be asked – so initiative is a key attribute.
Of course, you must also be a highly a experienced developer too! These are the skills we require:
- PHP 5
- Strong understanding of OOP
- Strong MySQL
- Source code management – SVN
- HTML 5, CSS 3
- Web Services
- Frameworks – Zend etc
- CMS experience – Joomla, WordPress
Additional, Ideal Experience
- Unit testing (TDD) and/or automated browser testing (Selenium/Behat)
- Server administration
A Bit About Us
We’re an award-winning digital consultancy based at an excellent studio in Hyde, Manchester. We’re passionate about all things digital and as such we’re always pushing ourselves to build better and smarter. Half-arsed isn’t a word in our dictionary and we don’t do office politics; we have zero tolerance for excuses, egos and narrow-mindedness.
If you’ve got a passion for producing the best work possible for clients and colleagues and want to work in a place where honesty isn’t a dirty word and where creativity and hard work are rewarded on a regular basis, we want you.
Step up. Email your CV and a covering letter to [email protected]
You can find out more about this role and others on our Careers page.