Back to Fluid Thinking
Fluid's Festive Facebook Cover Photo Competition
We told you to look out for our next competition and here we are bringing you the good stuff! Although Halloween was only yesterday we’re jumping into the festive season and getting excited already, you’d think none of us were older than 10 in this office.
The competition opens today and will involve firing up your creative and playful minds to help us out with our Facebook cover image. Your festive piece of art can be in the form of any media including photography, hand drawings and graphics but it has to be Christmassy.
It’s as simple as that really!
After conjuring up your fantastic cover photo, send it to [email protected] along with your name, address and contact number. Your cover photo will also be logged into our photo album on Facebook so keep your eyes peeled!
Don’t worry if you’re unsure of how creative to get as we will be releasing a few examples in a couple of days time to get you going. Don’t worry, we’ll also be updating you on progress as we go along, after all it is the season to spread joy… and festive cover photos.
On 29th of November we will announce 3 triumphant finalists, before passing the final and deciding vote to you good people.
Although we don’t want to get all serious about this we do want to make sure that you’re sending the correct format for the cover photos, after all it’ll be disappointing if your wonderfully creative cover photo is out of focus, so please ensure that it is at least 399 x 150 pixels but no more than 851 x 315 pixels.
Every winner needs a prize and as it is Christmas, you need a tree of course! Our all-year-round festive clients Christmas Tree World will be providing a beautiful Mountain Pine Christmas tree for the winner to hang their tinsel, baubles, candy canes, mini chocolate Santa’s… I think I’m getting side-tracked.
Terms and Conditions
1. The Prize will consist of one Christmas Tree provided by Christmas Tree World.
2. The competition will run from 1/11/2013 – 29/11/2013, during this period three finalists will be chosen by Fluid Creativity.
3. Following a public vote the winner will be announced on 6/12/2013.
4. The winner will be announced via email and our social media channels.
5. One entry per person.
6. Open to UK residents only.
7. You must be 18 or over to send your entry, if you are 17 or under a parent or guardian must submit your entry.
8. If the winner has not claimed the entry by 11/12/2013 another winner will be chosen.
9. The prize cannot be exchanged for money or vouchers.
10. Open to UK residents only.
11. Fluid Creativity’s decision is final.
12. Send your entry to [email protected] along with your name, address and contact number.